Ready-made Online store
 Creating a mobile website design and layout
Based on your needs, wishes and goals for the website, our designers create web site design adapted for mobile devices.
The core of the web site is based on your corporate identity or can be chosen from our catalog or you can give a carte blanche to the team of our creative designers.
The layout of your site is designed for maximum ease of use and to facilitate the process of establishing contact with the visitor. Thus, the location of elements in the finished solutions may vary significantly.
Your preferences in web-design
The first contact with the customer is done via phone or in person, we will jointly define your requirements to the web design and complete technical specification form (brief) for the web designer.
In order to do the job at this stage of the project the most efficient as possible, and to provide you with maximum comfort, you will get a finished project to review the link directly to the demo site.
- Discussion and consultation (by phone / in person)
- Demo site
- Meetings and consultations before and after the adjustments (on the phone)
- The duration of the preparation of the first draft: 3-5 working days after the start of the project
- Corrections to the draft Terms: 1-2 business days
 The technical realization / CMS programming
When you click on "Submit design" our programmer starts coding the site. End of term technical implementation:
- On completion of the coding all the graphics, templates, CSS and Java Script files will be installed in your CMS demo site we have created at the project launch.
- In order to find any errors in the code and correct them, we conduct extensive testing on the latest versions of Google Chrome Web browser, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Opera, and Android mobile browsers, the IOS and Windows Phone.
Content Management System (CMS) allows you to create and edit pages, the buttons on the site, manage images and files.
Modules implemented in CMS:
- Store up to 5000 products.
- All SEO- modules for all pages, news and blog entries you will be able to optimize your site for search engines.
- SEO- modulesettings:
URL -address, HTML meta tags (<title>, <description>, <keywords>, <h1, ..., h6>), a robots.txt file management, management Sitemap XML and the ability to link it to Google Webmaster Tools, the control means page 404 or 301 redirect, control prefix WWW.
- Module news with comments function to create a basis for the latest news on the website, including news feeds for major page
- Photo Gallery
- Form Designer to create and manage pages with contact request
- Register users to a secure area Login, including access control for all pages: the page can see <All WebSite Visitors>, <specific user>, <user group>, <All authorized users>
- • Page designed for the guest book: Message sent to you by e-mail and can be published directly by clicking on a link in an e-mail or deleted.
- Upload images and files (eg, PDF-files) via drag and object storage in a separate folder structure.
- Ability to create individual buttons (buttons) using the buttons designer
- Creating pages with HTML-code or text editor Tinymce 4
- Module for online surveys
- A forum for registered users
For access to the site management and your CMS you use our encrypted connection to the portal https://portal.mststudio.com/
 Launching, domain, e-mail and website hosting
When site is ready for publishing we transfer it from the temporary domain to demo5.com to the constant domain.
- To do this, we need to either get access to your account with your domain registrar to install a small setting or set the parameter (record) you have to yourself.
- Choose us as your new provider and move your domain using the login data to us.
No matter which option you choose, you remain as owner of the domain!